Aims of NAAC and IQAC
NAAC is an autonomous institution of the University Grants Commission which strives to play a catalytic role in higher education for the assurance, enhancement and sustenance of quality education. The higher education institutions are affiliated to the universities. Some are autonomous. Our college is affiliated to Karnataka University Dharwad. The Universities and Higher Education Institutions are governed by UGC and State Government. Our college is accredited by NAAC during May 2004 with B+ grade and re-accredited during September 2012 with B grade. NAAC advocates the establishment of Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) as a post accreditation quality sustenance activity. The students should realize that they have the right for quality education and it is the responsibility of the Institution to provide Quality Education. The students are equally being aware of their responsibilities which in turn will help the institution to provide Quality Education.
………The aim of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
Our Quality – Policy
Availability to the learners.
Concern for Students.
Involvement in Institutional Activities.
Commitment for the cause of Education.
Respect for Inter-personal relations.
Self-Motivation for higher goals.
Internal Interactions for improvement.
Quest for excellence.
Use of Technology.
Functions of IQAC
- Development and applications of quality benchmarks and parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of institution.
2. Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education.
3. Organization of workshops, seminars and conduct of reach out programmes and extension lectures etc. on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
4. Monitoring of the various committees and documentation of the various programmes and activities leading to quality improvements.
5. Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) to be submitted to NAAC based on the quality parameters.
6. Since 2004 the functionaries of IQAC have been actively involved in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement and facilitate the internalization of the quality culture.
- Contributing to National Development.
- Enabling to build up their professional career through CA/CS courses.
Inculcating a value system among students.
4. Promoting the use of Technology.
5. Quest for Excellence.
- As per the direction of NAAC, the IQAC was established in our Institution in the year May 2004 immediately after the first cycle of accreditation.
• Since from its inception, IQAC has been playing a catalytic role, for the assurance, enhancement and sustenance of quality education